Monday, December 7, 2015

Hullo!

Hullo, world, and welcome to my new blog!

My name is Petra and here are a few words to describe me:

christian, reader, writer, photographer, neat-freak, grammar nazi, poet, tea-drinker, word-lover, music addict, daughter, sister, friend.

I am very excited to begin sharing with you. Words are some of my favorite things, so expect lots of them from me to you. However, keep in mind that I'm a full time highschool student, so there will be days, weeks, maybe even months where the silence is loud. I hope to keep those times to a minimum, though.

I have been blogging for a little while now... I'm a photographer, and so I've been logging my photos for quite some time. I also have blogged with my lovely cousin writing friend in the past. But those posts are quite minimal, sadly, due to the fact that we are both quite busy.

I've always loved blogs that deal with bookish things. Time and cowardice always kept me from beginning my own. I have come upon a bit of extra spare time this year... And, well, since you're reading this, I suppose that you could say that I have a bit more courage now ;)

This blog will be about my adventures in the written word - both my own writing and the writing of other people. However, ramblings about my life are certain to be brought into it in one way or another.

I'm getting used to this new blog, so please bear with me as I experiment with different ideas. An example of that would be the near empty tabs. At the moment, I don't have anything under those extra pages, due to a mixture of lack of creativity and my template OCD (I like to have everything looking pretty before I add content).

Anywho, I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the realm of my ramblings.

Warning: Petra likes to use lots of words like, "anywho", "yepperdoodles", "noperdoodles", "waht", "nuhhhh", etc. You have been warned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that you leave for me; they never fail to make me smile!